This is our old but new to us table! I am so excited about it... I know I sound corny but I have been wanting a circle table for the longest time now and I finally got one! We had our first meal as a family on it last night. (it wasn't anything fancy, just spaghetti and the sauce was even from a jar) but It was fun being able to sit right next to Gregg AND Mason instead of on opposite ends of our rectangle table. ( we havn't retired our other table just yet though; right now it sits on our porch and Mason and I eat our lunch out there!)*As a little side note - I want to brag on Gregg!! The flowers in the middle of the table were purchased for my Grandma by Gregg!! He surprised us all when he came home from work the other night with flowers and then gave them to my grandma!! What a Hubby!
No comments:
Post a Comment